WHITE VINYL – PURPLE ANODIZED PANELS – MIKE SOLDANO SIGNED
SLO-30 White – Purple Panel – Signed
The 30-watt Soldano Super Lead Overdrive (SLO-30) sings and roars with the same voice of its iconic bigger brother, the SLO-100. It’s a harmonically rich character that remains at the forefront of modern high-gain electric guitar amplification. But this 30-watt, all-tube head is optimized to today’s studio and stage applications.
110v model – for 240v visit the custom shop” and link the custom shop.
Please note online purchases are built to order and currently subject to a 10 day build time.
2 Channel – 30 Watts
Onboard the SLO-30, you’ll find the same Normal and Overdrive channels – including independent Preamp (gain) and Master controls – that we’ve all come to expect from the SLO name. Even the Normal channel’s mini voicing toggle switches are present and accounted for. Turn the amp around, and you’re greeted by a tube-buffered FX loop and variable slave output, just like the original.
Historically, one of the most popular SLO “mods” is the addition of a DEPTH control to the amplifier’s power section. The Depth control is now standard on the SLO-30. The combination of the Depth and Presence controls provides a powerful EQ section that goes well beyond a typical tone stack, enhancing the tonal possibilities of the amp’s sonic character.
The new SLO-30 features modern grounding, a DC based filament circuit and circuit separation to avoid crosstalk between the channels resulting in an excellent signal-to-noise ratio without altering the amp’s pure tone.
Versatile & Transparent
The newly designed ultra-transparent tube-buffered effects loop handles anything from vintage pedals to high-powered rack units.
Players familiar with the original SLOs will be elated at our inclusion of an onboard channel-select toggle switch. Perfect for applications such as studios, where you don’t want to rely on a footswitch.
In the USA
Just like Soldano’s flagship amplifier the SLO-100, the SLO-30 is created to be the best. That’s why each one is handcrafted in the US, using the finest military-grade components. If you want to add the SLO’s groundbreaking voice to your rig without the size and ground rattling power of the 100-watt version, the Soldano SLO-30 is the amp for you.
With our limited lifetime warranty, we proudly stand by every SLO we build.
- Purple Anodized Front and Rear Panels
- Hand Signed by Mike Soldano
- 30-watt all-tube head
- Hand wired in the USA
- Legendary high-gain and clean tones that defined modern rock
- Compact design is perfect for today’s studios and stages
- Crystal cleans and harmonically rich crunch tones via the Normal channel’s Bright and Crunch switches
- Thick and incredibly tight driven to distorted tones throughout the Overdrive channel’s range
- Instant switching from the Normal to Overdrive channels via the included footswitch
- Independent Preamp and Master controls
- Global 3-band EQ, Presence, and Depth controls voice the entire amp
- Improved tube-buffered FX loop
- Variable Slave output offers direct recording, use with IRs, combining amps, and more
- Use your 4, 8, or 16-ohm speaker cabinets thanks to the onboard impedance selector
- Preamp Tubes: Five 12AX7
- Power Tubes: Two 5881 / 6L6
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Dimensions: 19” (W) x 9.75” (D) x 8.75” (H)
- Weight: 30 lbs.
Soldano Custom Amplification
A Lifetime of Tone
The 30w Super Lead Overdrive amplifier carries a LIFETIME warranty on workmanship. All other Soldano guitar amplifiers and cabinets carry a LIFETIME warranty on workmanship for the original owner only.
Custom Shop Gallery
Take a look at some of the different options available through our Soldano Custom Shop
If you have technical queries, please don’t hesitate to get in touch get in touch.
30 watt, All Tube
30-watt all-tube head, Hand wired in the USA, Legendary high-gain and clean tones that defined modern rock
19” (W) x 9.75” (D) x 8.75” (H)